This frightful readathon is being hosted by the bloggers at A Perfection Called Books, Little Red Reader,Dana Square and Juliababyjen's Reading Room. So if you're happy and you know it CHECK THEM OUT!
- Introduction: Monday, 19 September 2014
- TBR Challenge: Friday, 14 October 2014
- Teaser Challenge: Saturday, 15 October 2014
- Recreation Challenge, Sunday 16 October 2014
For today's challenge i'll be making a music playlist for any of my creepy reads. Pretty simple right? I sure hope so.
Hosted by Bookscape Reviews
Emm. Can I pick The 5th wave again? It's pretty creepy, aliens and crap. Let's do The 5th wave! :D Great.
So let's see..
- Green Day, Boulevard of Broken Dreams
- Ac Dc, Hells Bells
- Muse, Time Is Running Out
- Imagine Dragons, Demons
- Muse, Citizen Erased.
Conclusion: My taste in music sucks.
Other conclusion: That playlist is pretty depressive.
That will be all! Going to watch some zombies now! :D (SO EXCITED. I hope Beth is back!!!)
Lots of Luck,