Monday 22 September 2014

Adding a New Feature!


Hello people who read my blog (wow, you must be really bored)!

Some of you may be familiar with the fact that a lot of book reviewers get heaps of emails on a daily bases from authors, publishers or other people; requesting a review or a spotlight, etc.

If you weren't one of those people.. well, now you are. Congratulations.

I personally get tons of review requests on a daily basis, and so i obviously can't accept all of them! Even though some books are really interesting.

That's basically what this post is about.
I'll be adding a feature to my blog (don't have a name yet...damn i'm bad with those) in which i'll list 10 books that i couldn't accept, but found intriguing.

I don't have a schedule for this feature yet... i will probably just upload one whenever i have 10 interesting books ready to spotlight!

So yeah... i just wanted to announce the nameless new feature!

I wish everyone who is reading a wonderful day!
You know what would make my day wonderful? If you followed me! :D It's for free, you know. Plus you'll also get an imaginary chocolate bar. Who wouldn't want that?!

Lots of luck,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment